Saturday, October 1, 2011

Special Feature: Thames Riverboat Cruise

Come Join us on a River Thames Cruise!

I spent a really, really, really long time working with new software to try and get these videos formatted and ready to upload. They still aren't perfect, but future projects should take much less time, now that I know what I'm doing! Our Saturday cruise down the Thames was so delightful (nad our guide so  very British!) that I was just dying to share it with everyone back home the best way I could.  So if you have an extra 10 minutes in your day, click on the following links and 'come wif us on a journey down the Thames and fru the 'eart of London.' Introduction to the Cruise
 

Old Billingsgate Fish Market


London Bridge and Sir Francis Drake


Shakespeare's Globe Theatre


The Tate Modern and St. Paul's Cathedral


2012 London Olympics


The School For Boys


The Course and Tides of the Thames


Ladies Bridge and Bridge Etiquette


The London Eye





Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament



And that's the end of it! We got off the boat at Big Ben and continued on our day. I didn't record any other cruise guides because no one was quite so entertaining as our cockney friend from this leg of the hop on, hop off cruise. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment